Sunday 23 August 2009

An Ode to Gordon Ramsay (Yep, More Bad Poetry)

Gordon fucking Ramsay sure is a fucking prick
All his fucking swearing makes me fucking sick
His use of fucking curse words drives me fucking mad
He thinks he’s fucking macho, it’s really fucking sad

You’re just a fucking cook, you foul-mouthed fucking twat
You don’t impress me one bit when you act like a fucking brat
Fuck this, fuck that, fuck me, fuck you - change the fucking script
It’s fucking quite pathetic to watch you come unzipped

Cooking is a task traditionally done by females
But they get by quite easily without any curse-word wails
Wanna hear my theory, about Gordon fucking Ramsay?
The swearing’s just a cover-up - to hide he’s fucking gay

Nothing wrong with being gay, accept it Gordon please
Stop your fucking swearing and do something special with peas
Try to be a nice guy - it surely wouldn’t hurt
Try coming out of the closet and cook in a frilly skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment